To assist employers and employees in maintaining a safe workplace, CJ Cooper & Associates offers a wide range of training programs.
Workplace substance abuse impacts all businesses, regardless of size or industry. Of the 12.3 million American adults who are current
illicit drug users, 9.4 million (77 percent) are employed.
We provide training for:
- **NEW** On-demand Supervisor Training for Reasonable Suspicion - Learn More
- Supervisor Training for Reasonable Suspicion (required by DOT and many states)*
- Employee Education on the Effects of Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace and on the Body*
- Breath Alcohol Training/Recertification (BAT)
- Anyone performing DOT mandated breath alcohol testing must be trained as a Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) and individuals performing NON-DOT regulated testing are encouraged to do the same.
- Certified Urine Collection for Regulatory and Non-Regulatory Collectors
- Anyone performing DOT mandated urine drug testing collections must be trained as a certified urine collector and individuals performing NON-DOT drug testing are encouraged to do the same.
* Available at your place of business or live webinar – contact us for pricing.
Contact us today to learn more about our employer training program!