Supervisor Training for Reasonable Suspicion
Every organization, whether regulated by DOT or not, should have supervisors trained to appropriately and effectively identify possible substance abuse in the workplace.
Employee drug and alcohol testing cannot be performed based on a mere hunch. Supervisor Reasonable Suspicion Training delivers the necessary tools and skills to recognize and appropriately handle employees exhibiting signs of substance abuse.
This course meets and exceeds DOT requirements for supervisors of safety-sensitive employees. The course is also widely used by non-DOT mandated organizations to train supervisors in the identification and management of substance abuse in the workplace.
Supervisors will learn:
- The knowledge and confidence they need to make reasonable suspicion determinations
- The reasonable suspicion process (observe, confirm, document, confront, test)
- How to approach and confront employees even in difficult situations
- Reasonable suspicion documentation procedures
- Detailed descriptions and photos of prohibited drugs and emerging trends
- How to recognize the physical, behavioral, speech and performance cues of substance abuse
- The costs and statistics of substance abuse nationally.
- Receive certificate of completion for supervisor training
2 hour Initial Supervisor Training for Reasonable Suspicion
$ 55 / person
1 hour refresher Supervisor Training for Reasonable Suspicion
$ 40 / person